Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

Quick Tampon Case

Here we go with another tiny and handy gimmick, a cute tampon case. If they have to fall out of the purse in public, then they better fall out in this cute case ;) once I figured out how to attach the pocket at the bottom it was a piece of cake. Thanks again to Mrs. Langley for the tutorial! 


However, again, I made this pattern a bit more my own. It was supposed to be for these long tampons, mostly used in the US. I wanted mine, as you can see, to be fitting for the usual small OBs, so I reduced the measurements as follows:

Outside fabric:  15cm x 8,5cm
Lining:              15cm x 8,5cm
Fusible fleece:  15cm x 8,5cm
Pockets:        2x 7cm x 10,5cm
Fusible fleece:   7cm x 10,5cm

Again, because I just love them in all their colors, I exchanged the velcro for matching snaps and as with everything work with your imagination what other functions and variations this case can have. You can keep the 8,5cm width but make the length of every part, including pockets, longer, in order to make a case for lipsticks or lipgloss. I will probably try that soon and will keep you posted. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen